OUR SERVICE LINE
Supporting ambitions since 1983
Here, at Otani Accounting Office, we are fully aware of the challenges foreign entrepreneurs, corporations and individuals face.
Our services – from setting up your business to tax & accounting advice – aim to integrate you into the Japanese community with as little friction for you and your business as possible.
Our experts, armed with extensive industry knowledge and experience, work closely together with you to ensure the success of your business in Japan.
How can we help you?
- VISA renewal
- Tax compliance for a long-period stay in Japan
- Keeping your main job
- Your real estate
- Learning about the treatment of your expenses
- After losing employee contract
- Upon engaging in a professional contract
- When starting a side business
- Freelancers, designers, creative directors, copywriters, etc.
- Digital nomads
- Writers/ musicians
- Individual exporters/importers (cosmetics, foods, animation, etc.)
- Management VISA renewal
- Japanese Tax Agent
- To provide reliability for clients
- Assistance in a corporate bank book set-up (as difficult as VISA acquisition)
- Need Zeirishi’s seals
- Need a Tax Agent
- Need to create financial forecast
Small and medium-sized companies or sole proprietors (any business field), except owners of multiple companies worldwide, with:
- SALES: (over) ¥8 million- (under) ¥100 million
- CAPITAL:under ¥100 million
- Clear English support to report to final decision-maker
- Providing accountability for stockholders
- Adjusting the difference in accounting standards
- Adjusting the difference in accounting software (including ERP, such as SAP or Oracle)
- Financial translator/interpreter
- Cross-cultural management (including difference in time and holiday calendar)
*Includes Individual Tax Return services (except Business Income type) and Inheritance Tax settlement for the heirs of descendants.Hire us if:
- Your company doesn’t provide Nenmatsu-chosei
- You own offshore stocks/bonds
- You have Hometown Tax issues
- You need income deduction (medical expenses deduction, etc.)
- You require Tax Credit (home loan deduction)
- You want to control Inheritance Tax
- You want to save on tax
- Salary exceeds ¥20 million
- Upon leaving Japan
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH OAO
Our European consultants are here to ensure you receive highest quality of service and stay compliant with the Japanese taxes and accounting standards.
EXPERIENCEWith over 38 years of trust with our clients from a variety of industries, our team of industry experts takes care of your financial needs so you can easily focus on growing your bussines.
Whether you’re just starting out or have already grown into a market leader, we’ll offer prices that is a better fit from costumer’s respective.
FEES & PRICING
See how OAO can help your business
Personal advice is just a one click away! Let us handle your daily grinds like accounting books & records, tax filings and payroll (we love that stuff) so that you can focus on chasing your dreams
Schedule an intro consultation with one of our experts to get your questions answered
No hidden extras and upfront payments
David and his team are an integral part of a successful foreign business set up here in Japan. They have literally helped me set up every step of the way – Incorporation, Taxation and importantly, Corporate bank account. I can say with all honesty I would be back in Australia now if it wasn’t for them. I’m grateful for their time, their professionalism and dedication to me and my business. I look forward to our continued business and friendship.
Kim Janson, CEO/ Creative Director of Helix Desig